News and Updates
WILLIAM ACKERLEY IS BACK AT BAROQUE
Many of you will remeber Will in the early days of Baroque, a whirlwind of fun and talent!!
Trained by Tom, Will headed off to the bright lights of Brighton and developed his career further working in the session styling world with L’Oreal and ghd.
Achieving success in many of the industry awards and working with top photographers in the world of hair, Will has returned home to spend time with his parents and happily for us has chosen Baroque to be his new home.
AN INTRODUCTION VIDEO FROM WILL
Your safety and the safety of our staff is of paramount importance to us; therefore, we ask for your patience and co-operation whilst we navigate these challenging times.
After implementing the strictest Covid-19 safety measures that we possibly can, we are thrilled welcome our guests back into the salons, with a limited number of appointments.
With this in mind, it is imperative that you read through the following guidelines before attending your appointment, so you can safely adhere to the measures that will protect us all.
If we work together, we can make this happen… safely!
All staff at Baroque will be wearing PPE, a mask, an apron and disposable gloves during your appointment.All guests will be given a freshly laundered towel and a laundered gown.
- Our salons have been sanitised to the highest possible standards during closure.
- After each appointment, all equipment, stations and public areas will be sanitised as a matter of course.
- Sanitiser dispensers have been installed throughout our salons and we expect all our guests to use them upon arrival and departure.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- If you feel unwell or have been in contact with anyone who has the coronavirus, please respect our staff and DO NOT visit the salon. Please call and we will reschedule your appointment for as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Any guest who wishes to have a colour service MUST visit the salon prior to an appointment for a patch test, regardless of whether you have had one in the past. Please call reception to arrange this. If a new patch test has not been done, a colour service will have to be rescheduled.
- All appointments will be made on a pre-paid basis.
- Unfortunately due to the extreme circumstances of opening during a pandemic, we are unable to offer any refunds for pre-paid ‘missed’ appointments. We are however relaxing our cancellation policy so that any guest who falls ill prior to an appointment will be rescheduled at the earliest convenience without charge. This is on the understanding that you inform the salon PRIOR to your appointment so that it can be rebooked as soon as possible.
- If you do not inform us that you are unable to attend your appointment, this will be counted as a ‘no show’ and no refund or rescheduled appointment will be offered.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT?
- Please attend your appointment alone, we cannot allow extra people in the salon at any time.
- We are operating a strict ‘No Mask, No Appointment’ If you arrive without a mask, we can supply one at cost, but please be aware that we have very limited stock.
- Please bring a bag with you in which to place all your belongings (including jackets and coats), this will be kept in your possession for the duration of your appointment.
- We are unable to serve hot drinks or supply magazines, until we have further government guidance, so please feel free to bring your own refreshments and entertainment.
ARRIVAL AT BAROQUE
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your appointment, as there is no flexibility with appointment times, due to the limited number of staff and guests allowed in the salon at any given time. Early arrivals will be asked to wait outside and late arrivals will have to be rescheduled.
- The salon is operating a doorbell entry system – while you are waiting to enter, we ask you to queue practicing social distancing.
- All guests entering Baroque will be temperature checked.
- All guests must practice social distancing within the salon at all times.
- Please be realistic with your expectations, dramatic colour changes and re-styles may have to be structured over two appointments.
- Due to the demand for appointments, a repeat appointment cannot be made at the time of your service. However, please be assured, we will contact you over the coming weeks to notify you of available appointments, in the same way we have for your initial appointment.
- We are operating a cashless system so any products you wish to purchase on the day can be done so using a contactless payment method.
We want to thank you for your co-operation and continued support and apologise for any inconvenience these necessary, new measures may cause. Hopefully if we work together, we can keep everybody safe and get back to some kind of normality (with fabulous hair once more!)
Stay safe, we can’t wait to welcome you back to the salon.
Tom, Terry and the Baroque Team
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Do not contemplate using the dreaded Box Dye’s.
Box dye’s ARE NOT the same as the professional products used within the salon.They will result in excessive colour build up to the hair shaft and will irreparably damage your hair.
You may feel that you could try and match your previously coloured hair, but there is no match to the bespoke professional colour applied within the salon.
Should you try a home applicaton to your roots, it will load the virgin hair with a mismatched colour, which will then have to be stripped out in the salon, prior to a professional colour application, it will be costly and painful.
Baroque Introduces Kevin.Murphy Baroque would like to introduce you to KEVIN.MURPHY Created using the very highest natural quality ingredients, KEVIN.MURPHY hair products are all naturally derived and ecologically sounds. They are sulphate-free, paraben-free,...